Heavy-duty plasticg bag is the general name of FFS bag. It is an abbreviation for the integration of (Film) – loading – sealing (Seal). It is high-speed packaging technology developed in Europe. It has high packaging efficiency and low cost. It is high- tech product in the packaging industry. Compared with plastic woven bags, its raw material ratio is unique, its performance is superior, environmental protection, easy to recycle, and is in line with international green environmental protection packaging requirements.
Heavy packaging bags are mainly used for packaging plastic raw materials, fertilizers, feedstuffs, rice and cereals.
FFS bag features:
1. Can withstand high temperature filling at 70-80℃ and dozens of handling cycles.
2. The surface of the bag is smooth, beautiful, the pattern is rich in content, the color is clear, and it has anti- counterfeiting property.
3, sealing, moistureproof, waterproof and antifouling performance is superior, can be stacked in the open, easy to transport and storage, internal products do not melt, no lump, no loss of quantity, quality is not lost;
4. The heavy packing bag has special formula, not softening and deforming in high temperature, cracking and breaking in cold and not brittle; anti UV, color and lustre. Compared with plastic bag, it can prolong the storage and quality period of external packaging and internal products;
5, flexible packing capacity, which can be set for different merchants to different requirements of color, thickness and specifications to suit different manufacturers and different regions.
6, improve the efficiency of packaging and reduce labor intensity. As use automatic packaging, packaging speed than the traditional woven bag packaging efficiency increased by 3-5 times, the number of operators reduced by about 75%;
7. The packaging bag is easy to recover and protect the ecology.
8. With the application of new materials, the film thickness gradually decreases and the strength gradually strengthens. The comprehensive packaging cost is superior to the traditional packaging form.